Friday, June 27, 2008

greetings

Hello and welcome to black white and gold, a chronicle of a Bruins fan living in the glorious city of Montreal. Being a Bruins fan is tough - just ask one - but being a fan while surrounded by Canadiens banners, sweaters and, worse, the team itself? Well, it makes everything a great deal harder.

This blog is something that I've been thinking about writing for a few years, but frankly have been so disappointed with the team that I lost my will to blog. However, like a lot of the Bruins nation, I am optimistic about where the team is headed...

...and thought I better capitalize on that before another dream of the post-season ends too soon.

I'll be blogging about the Bruins off-season progress for the next few months as we near the 2008-2009 season. As the year rolls along, I will post about as many games as I can, subject as I am to local TV coverage and whatever highlights I can track down.

Still, there's apparently something called the internet now, so information should be available...

I hope you enjoy your stay here.

No comments: